MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: How to add Moderator Group to forum?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
hi guyz, i have one question.

how can i add my gruoup "Moderators" to all forum i mean:
i have section ex: Movies and i want to add all moderators acces.. not only one user...

just like is in phpBB (there can i add a group moderator or user)

can someone help me?Smile
is this possible?Smile

thx!
I believe you mean Super Moderators...they have access to moderate the entire site not just a single forum.
As for a group moderating specific forums, this isn't possible. Dunno if the upcoming release will have this feature.
A group to Mod a specific forum... that's what the default Moderator group is for.
MrDoom Wrote:A group to Mod a specific forum... that's what the default Moderator group is for.

That's Userbased; He wants to assign all the members of a specific group to a forum as moderator. And that aint possible atm.
MusicalMidget made a modification to do this for old versions of MyBB (assign usergroup to moderate a forum), but I don't think it was ever updated for 1.2.x Sad

As far as I know, it's not in MyBB 1.4
Might want to consider it for after 1.4 or see if some one will work there lime of to get it for 1.4. MyBB should really have this. It's kinda stupid it doesn't.
MyBB 1.4 is feature-frozen, so I don't think it will be included.
uhh.. badSad
so.. it dosn't were in any MyBB ?Sad

maby someone can update this plugin what made "MusicalMidget"?

'cause this mod is very necessary Smile

thanks for so much reply'sSmile