MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Cream City Jazz B-board
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Here is a bit of customizing I've been tinkering with.

Jazz Fans Discussion
Added new banner to the top and experimenting with new page background.
That's a really nice theme, one of the better themes that I have encountered in a while.

Probably the best thing about it is the background image. The sheet music image sets a very subtle and mellow tone for the site. It's not a harsh color, but rather, it's very easy on the eyes. Simultaneously, the background image fits the musical aspect of the site.

The image in the header graphic reminds me of a kaleidoscope. I think it is a very good choice for the site. There's no glare, no harsh application of color. But, it presents just the right touch of a burst of color to catch the human eye.

I like jazz. I don't listen to it often, but I do like it very much, nonetheless. But, that's not why I like the theme. The theme/look of your site is just a really nice visual combination. I guarantee you, though, that if you took away that background image, the site would not look nearly as good as it does now.

The site looks refined, which is how I think that jazz is, as a type of music. Very refined.

Personally, I think that your site hits the right notes, with the look that you have imbued it with.
Make your forum a little wider m8, it looks squashed together Smile
Mick