MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: [RELEASE] DARK ORANGE
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
P@trick Wrote:Yes i know this. This is because IE7 ignores the padding entry in the table class. I have not found a better solution for this problem with big side bars on the tables than with padding, so I only have tryed to "optimize" the false look in IE.
Oh ok, makes sence why it still looks good in IE. I always hated coding for IE so I give u props for making look great.
We changed permissions:

Everybody can now download the theme without registration on mybbdesign.
hey..if you can ...please make icons :add thanks,remove thanks and one for ''rules'' plugin ..
the one for plugins i want to be near members
and the thanks ones should be a x 30 ..
thank you very much!
I will create a editable file for an icon soon.

In which formats i should export?

I plan PSD, PNG and an open format GIMP ect. can read (what is this?)
maybe png?
WOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOW AMAZING!! Toungue I love it. Brill work P@trick
Editable buttons added! They are in PNG and PSD format. I tested them with Photoshop, Fireworks and GIMP. They works best with Fireworks.
Hi,

I am now using this theme and everything is working great except for the Global Announcements. The announcement does not display and is just a bunch of the icons all over the page. Any advice on what I can do?
Nice theme
could u update it for 1.2.12 pls ? it's not working property.it gives some errors .something like this
Authorisation code mismatch. Are you accessing this function correctly? Please go back and try again.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7