MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Restoring deleted threads
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi,

A member of my forum had deleted all his threads for some reason, and now we've lost about 1000+ posts in total. Not that I care so much about that, but there was a real popular thread in it, so my question is:

Is it possible for admins, to, in any way possible, restore threads deleted by the author of those threads, without too much of fully closing my forum, mysql and all that bric-a-brac?
No =P Delete == Vanish from the planet Wink Or you should have it in a backup file somewhere, then you can 'copy' it back.
I can't, as he just did it a few minutes ago. >__< So it isn't possible at all? Sad
Why can't there be something like: Member action history, which includes deleting, and making that undone? =/
There's the 'trashcan' plugin ... that's like a 'soft-delete'.
I know, I use it, but that's not what I meant. I mean restoring them, as he just fully deleted them..

But oh well, I'll just people remake the threads. Thanks for the help anyway. ;]
You could move the thread back in it's place from the trash can ... unless... if you made the trash can forum private. Smile