MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Benazir Bhutto Killed In Attack
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
That's a different kind of stupid lol

She was being brave. You jumping off is just stupidity...

... Do a flip! lol
Quote:She was being brave.

What is she being now?
Faisal Shah Wrote:well, NO! of course NOT lol!
well i was just saying is she already knew that it's politics! and specially in Pakistan where it's more danger as not only the Mushref and Army but the Taliban's too! any one can kill her! so i think! if you know i can be died and still you do the same thing! so it's not called braveness but! it's stupidness lol!

suppose. If you know that i will jump from Eiffel Tower and DIE! and still you go at the top and say i am not coward i am Brave and you JUMP! and you DIED! so it's whose mistake??

FAISAL!

So what, should she have cowered in a hole in the ground because "oh noez, someone's gonna kill me if I go out there"? I think the bravery aspect that was mentioned came from the fact that she went their knowing there was a good chance something would have happened.

Although I'm not saying she was a perfect person. Heck, she was known for corruption-related issues back in the day and what not.
Soshite Wrote:
well i was just saying is she already knew that it's politics! and specially in Pakistan where it's more danger as not only the Mushref and Army but the Taliban's too! any one can kill her! so i think! if you know i can be died and still you do the same thing! so it's not called braveness but! it's stupidness lol!

suppose. If you know that i will jump from Eiffel Tower and DIE! and still you go at the top and say i am not coward i am Brave and you JUMP! and you DIED! so it's whose mistake??

FAISAL!

So what, should she have cowered in a hole in the ground because "oh noez, someone's gonna kill me if I go out there"? I think the bravery aspect that was mentioned came from the fact that she went their knowing there was a good chance something would have happened.

Although I'm not saying she was a perfect person. Heck, she was known for corruption-related issues back in the day and what not.

well, OK i lost you guys won! LOL!
but tell!

WHAT IS SHE NOW??? Brave or Coward?

FAISAL!
Neither. She's dead. But she was a very brave person before she died.
Faisal Shah Wrote:
Soshite Wrote:

FAISAL!

well, OK i lost you guys won! LOL!
but tell!

WHAT IS SHE NOW??? Brave or Coward?

FAISAL!

She certainly cannot be called a coward imo. Brave... Yes. She always stood her ground. I also believe that's how most of the world perceives her.
Poodle beat me to the post Smile with the same thought I had.
Pages: 1 2