MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: FOOTBALL!!! (or soccer.......)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
so who do u support?

i support FC Barcelona, the greatest team ever!, we r the champions of Spain!
Manchester United and Oldham Athletic
Mo Wrote:so who do u support?

It will be hard for barca to win it this year, with the signings real have made, Julio Baptista, Robinho. Should be a good season this year.Smile
I like the Philadelphia Eagles and pick them to go back to the Super Bowl against the Patriots. Toungue

I know nothing of soccer. I know we do have an MLS team here in Richmond, VA, though, but US soccer sucks compared to overseas.
I honestly do not know why US do not have football (soccer) as there number one sport, everyone else in the world do, (apart from aussies and NZ)
It is a quality sports with lods of entertainment. There is nothing better than chanting in the terrace in the middle of winter with a pie. Football has everything. The US are actually becoming a top nation at football they are ranked in the top 20 in the world now. I think they will do well in the world cup next year Smile
BIG_BOSS Wrote:

It will be hard for barca to win it this year, with the signings real have made, Julio Baptista, Robinho. Should be a good season this year.Smile

Robinho is unproven in La Liga and ppl like Puyol will murder him on the pitch cos he is a little kite. As for Baptista, well some ppl who are Madrid fans told me that he has looked average in the pre-season games
Mo Wrote:
BIG_BOSS Wrote:

Robinho is unproven in La Liga and ppl like Puyol will murder him on the pitch cos he is a little kite. As for Baptista, well some ppl who are Madrid fans told me that he has looked average in the pre-season games

We shall see Wink
we already have one piece of silverware in the form of the supercopa!!!
Galatasaray Smile
here in Finland footbal isnt that popular or whatever :/ we havent got any REALLY good teams ;p

so i never watch those matches... but if i can pick any team it would be Barcelona ;D
...and on second place Liverpool
Pages: 1 2