MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Clan site
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Check it out let me know what you think!
www.simpleoldguys.com
Well, apart from the banner (which needs a bit of work), I think it's an awesome looking site. You've got a great contrast between the dark background and light text, which is always a good thing when you are using those sorts of colours.

One thing I should warn you on is the copyright. Although we do allow people to use images to display the copyright, we do enforce a good quality, and I'm afraid that the text is way too blurry to be read clearly. Please either put the text copyright back, or make a clearer picture.
And upload an image called snow5.gif into your ./images/ folder, cause now i see "red crosses" falling Wink
That image for the copyright i got from here along time ago back when i was using mybb 1.1 lol but i change it back. As for as the falling x's that should be fixed.As for as the banner what is wrong with it?
Ranger Wrote:That image for the copyright i got from here along time ago back when i was using mybb 1.1 lol but i change it back.
Well we don't check up on sites we don't know about Toungue Thanks for putting the copyright back in a readable format.
Ranger Wrote:As for as the banner what is wrong with it?
I think the font and border make it looks a bit tacky, like you've thrown it together in Paint.
Honestly how do you get that shoutbox! What plugin??
Alpha Wrote:Honestly how do you get that shoutbox! What plugin??

Spicefuse Shoutbox, do a search here for it Smile