MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Need Help About post box setup
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
hi I see on this site there is editing box to modify my text color and font size etc [attachment=8278]

im using mybb 1.2.10 but on my site i didnt see any box like this[attachment=8277]

how i set my posting box like 1st this site (1st pic) plz help me give any guideline or instruction plz
In UserCP -> Edit Options make sure that the Mycode formatting box is checked.
Jude bro i check my user option but and Mycode formatting box is checked. i uncheck mycode box and save it after this i rechack my mycode box and save it again after this i clear my browser cookies and history but i dont see any mycode penal in my posting box plz help how i resolve it
bold_handsome Wrote:Jude bro i check my user option but and Mycode formatting box is checked. i uncheck mycode box and save it after this i rechack my mycode box and save it again after this i clear my browser cookies and history but i dont see any mycode penal in my posting box plz help how i resolve it

Jude == Female ; and is MyCode allowed in that forumsection ?
Do you have Javascript enabled? Additionally, what browser are you using?
Have you chmodded all the files in/and the jscript directory correctly? It was that which prevented me from doing most things on my forums, like inline moderation and editing posts.
Link to your forum please.