MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Gospel Collection: {Grey} {Blue} {Yellow}
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hey there, I am please to release my Gospel Collection. This MyBB 1.2.10 compatible collection consists of the base {Grey}, {Blue}, {Red}, {Green}, {Yellow}, {Purple}, and {Orange}. Variations by popular by demand are plausible, so if you want a color scheme and more than one other person or more wants it, Ill try and make it for you.

Release: December 30, 2007
[attachment=8319][attachment=8320]
-{Grey} Gospel
-----Download at Audentio.com
-----Download at MyBBoard.net
Release: December 31, 2007
[attachment=8324][attachment=8325]
-Updated: {Grey} Gospel v1.1
-{Blue} Gospel
-----Download at MyBBoard.net
Release: February 10, 2007
[attachment=8614][attachment=8613]
-{Yellow} Gospel

Check back for more releases! The title will tell you when a new one as heen released.

See here for matching ACP themes.

All PSDs have been included, so feel free to make these your own!
Very nice.

Cant wait to see the blue. Hopefully a lighter themed blue. Smile
great job thnx man
:O I can wait for the blue version! I'll be sure to download that as this is FANTASTIC! Big Grin
this is a nice theme audentio continue the good work
Nice work. Basic but it seems to work quite well. Can't wait to see how the other colours turn out Smile
Jag100 Wrote:Nice work. Basic but it seems to work quite well. Can't wait to see how the other colours turn out Smile

The big difference in his and alot of other peoples work i notice is he actually gives life to alot of ignored areas such as the welcome back section, and the links towards the bottom. That is one reason i believe he is one of the best we have for mybb doing themes. Plus so far all of his work has worked with all browsers even the older ones which some seem to ignore. In short his work i wouldnt call basic. YES there is a number of other people who have put out some damn nice themes here as well even yourself.Wink
The big difference between his work and mine is that he knows how to code; I don't. =P

Awesome job, Audentio. Big Grin
{Blue} Now Released! - See first post for links to download.

Thanks so much everyone, your comments are very much appreciated. And Firefoxwiz, if you want me to teach you how to code I can, you know css which is all you really need to know. Thats all you need to do most of the coding. You need a basic knowledge of HTML just to know where to edit things and how things work. Drop me a PM if you want me to teach you some time, I've taught many people before and I have about 4 people learning now.

Anyways, I worked really hard to make sure to include the right psds. I didn't include the fonts because I had to pay for some of the ones I used. There may be some errors but I don't know. I sent like 4 updates to the mods site, poor mybb staff had to approve them all those times, Im very sorry about all that if they are reading this.

Please let me know if you see any errors. Big Grin
IF YOU ARE USING {Grey} v1.0 - Please delete all the images and start new, I changed the images directory. Also overwrite the old xml file with the new. Cheers!
Pages: 1 2