MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: two request
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
i there any RSS feed plugin?i mean a plugin that enables things like stock exchange of a country to display in your forum and updates on its own.could anyone suggest?

secondly i was thinking of how to make donation possible in my forum.please reply
Donations could be handled through PayPal if you have an account. Are you looking for something specific with the donations?
thanks for replying even though others didnt.The donation plugin is for an organisations forum that i want to create for them with mybb.so could you be of help and maybe about the rss feed stuff?any clue?
1). Are you looking for more of a plugin or is PayPal sufficient? PayPal will allow you to simply create a button and add that button to your forum templates.

2). In regards to RSS, I don't know too much about it. I suppose you could check to see if there's a plugin available to display various RSS feeds on the forum, however, you'd need to find an RSS feed that will display what you're wanting.