MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Board Satistics Not Shown In Index Page
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
my forums is here http://www.smallerhost.com/forums/ but i cant see board satistics on index page of forums like... who is online... total post n threads n members.... etc... i think its gone like this... after i install a mod named 'myplaza' n 'tube video gallery'.... m i right? how i fix that...? plz solve this....
plz i need help........... some one help me....
Have you checked your index template to see if {$boardstats} is still below {forums}?
Have you also checked that these sections are still enabled?

ACP -> Board Settings -> Change -> Forum Home Options

Both the Show Who's Online? and Show Small Stats Section? settings should be set to yes.
judel Wrote:Have you checked your index template to see if {$boardstats} is still below {forums}?

problem is solved now... thanks for help... i think one of my administrator delete that from my template.... n now i add this in index template.. so now allthings properly run....
I have MyBB 1.2.14 running.
I moved from Server A to Server B and now didn't see the statistics anymore.

(2008-01-02, 04:12 PM)judel Wrote: [ -> ]Have you checked your index template to see if {$boardstats} is still below {forums}?
I have checked them it is in the template.

(2008-01-02, 05:17 PM)Musicalmidget Wrote: [ -> ]Have you also checked that these sections are still enabled?

ACP -> Board Settings -> Change -> Forum Home Options

Both the Show Who's Online? and Show Small Stats Section? settings should be set to yes.
Of cause that was my first thought .. it is still set to Yes, both.

Any other Ideas?
Do you have more than one template set installed?
No, only the default called "MyBB Default".
And I have checked the "index" template:
<body>
{$header}
{$forums}
{$boardstats}
<table
Nobody can help?
Your board isn't loading right now. But if {?boardstats} is present I can't figure out why it would show.

Quote:MySQLi error: 1194
Table 'mybb_forumssessions' is marked as crashed and should be repaired
Query: SELECT * FROM mybb_forumssessions
Pages: 1 2