MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Gospel ACP Collection: {Grey} {Blue}
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey all, this is the collection containing a corresponding acp theme for the Gospel Collection. These are MyBB 1.2.x compatible and consist of {Grey}, {Blue}, {Red}, {Green}, {Yellow}, {Purple}, and {Orange}.

Release: December 31, 2007
[attachment=8329]
-ACP {Grey} Gospel
-----Download at Audentio.com
-----Download at MyBBoard.net

[attachment=8330]
-ACP {Blue} Gospel
-----Download at Audentio.com
-----Download at MyBBoard.net

Check back for more releases! The title will tell you when a new one as heen released.

All PSDs have been included, so feel free to make these your own!
Very nice Smile
Cheater. =P Taking my idea of ACP themes. LOL

The blue one looks very nice! I like it!
No one gave me the idea, Im pretty sure the Devs made the styles possible... Wink

Thanks a lot, glad you like em. Keeping track of these is tough enough at 2 places, Ill release em at mybbthemes.8ez as soon as I finish the whole collection.
Quote:No one gave me the idea, Im pretty sure the Devs made the styles possible... Wink
LOL; I was making a joke. =P

Quote:Thanks a lot, glad you like em. Keeping track of these is tough enough at 2 places, Ill release em at mybbthemes.8ez as soon as I finish the whole collection.
Cool! You should just add the download links in your release thread at MyBBThemes, so you don't have to update it at tons of different places when you update the download. Wink
Oh alright, Ill do that then.
If it helps me it ought to help you too. =P
Not Bad.very nice. thanx