MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: hi all ... i need help plz(portal)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
How I advertise announcements in the portal?
If you have a special announcements forum on your website you can tell the portal page to pull the threads from that forum to display as announcements.

Go to Admin CP --> Board Settings --> Portal Settings. These are the settings you can use to configure your portal. You might want to take a look specifically at Forum ID to pull announcements from and change it to the fid of your announcements forum. You can find the fid by going to your normal board, and going into your announcement forum, and in the address bar, copy the number after forumdisplay.php?fid=_____.
i didnt realy understand what you have said,
i think that u didnt understand want i realy wanted to say...
look at the picture i want to write a like thies messeges on the portal

[Image: my.php?image=portal9of.jpg]
http://img158.echo.cx/my.php?image=portal9of.jpg
Thats is what he said. Do the steps he took. Hmm, I try hebrew translator:
Quote:אם יש לך פורום של הודעות מיוחדים באתר אינטרנט שלך אתה יכול לומר לעמוד של הפורטל למשוך את החוטים מהפורום הזה להציג כפי שהודעות.

לך לאדמין כ.פ. < עלה בסביבות < סביבות של פורטל. אלה הם הסביבות אתה יכול להשתמש לסדר את הפורטל שלך. אתה אולי תרצה לקחת מבט מפורשות בזהות של פורום למשוך הודעות מושינוי שזה לפ.י.ד. מהפורום של הודעות שלך. אתה יכול למצוא את הפ.י.ד. על ידי ללכת ללוח הנורמלי שלך, ונכנס לפורום של הודעה שלך, ובמוט של הכתובת, מעתיק את המספר אחרי פוראמדיספלאי.פף?פיד=_____.
and perhaps a russion one too. More chance you'll be able to understand
Quote:Если вы имеете специальный форум объявлений на ваши website вы можете рассказать портальную страницу натянуть нитки из того форума показать как объявления.

Пое к Admin CP - - > Постановки Борта - - > Ворота Постановки. Это - постановки вы можете использовать к configure ваши ворота. Вы можете захотеть взять взгляд специфически при Форуме ID чтобы натянуть объявления из и изменяете это к fid вашего форума объявлений. Вы можете найти fid идя к вашему нормальному борту, и можете идти в ваш форум объявления, и в адресе можете закрыть, можете скопировать число после forumdisplay.php?fid=_____.
tnx|=