MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Making a directory for customized theme...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Do I only need to add the customized images I have made? Or do I have to add all the default images of MyBB and then replace those I have customized too? [Image: icon_confused2.gif]
Please, is there any designer or staff member who could possibly enlighten me? [Image: icon_sad.gif]
A.J. Angel Wrote:Please, is there any designer or staff member who could possibly enlighten me? [Image: icon_sad.gif]

You do realize it's a late night on New Years and that your topics are already on the top of the page? They'll answer if they know.
Tamer Brad Wrote:You do realize it's a late night on New Years and that your topics are already on the top of the page? They'll answer if they know.

I'm very sorry, but it is 4pm over here though I understand it's New Year. And if you haven't noticed, I waited for five hours before reasking because it is very important to me as I would like to upload the theme to my forum which I launch today.
Perhaps reading the Guidelines here...

http://community.mybboard.net/showthread.php?tid=11034

Might help with bumping posts, particularly number 3.
You should place your custom images in the directory you create for your theme and use the MyBB defaults for any images which you haven't customised for your theme. Note that the images for attachment types, avatars, code buttons, icons and smilies do not need to be copied however, since they are not theme-specific.

For future reference, please also note that you should wait a minimum of 24 hours before bumping a thread.
Thank you and all my apologies for bumping but I was getting desperate seeing members online and no one being able to answer despite being easy ones for more experienced users of MyBB!
lufbra Wrote:Perhaps reading the Guidelines here...

http://community.mybboard.net/showthread.php?tid=11034

Might help with bumping posts, particularly number 3.

Look, I understand it's annoying to bump but as I said, it's 4pm over here right now and I have waited for five hours before doing so. If I'm in such a rush of things, it's because it's important as it's a business board. If it was a regular board, I would have waited without issues.
Quote:If I'm in such a rush of things, it's because it's important as it's a business board. If it was a regular board, I would have waited without issues.

So because your board is a "business board", you feel you're "above" everyone else who is asking for help here?!!! Also, because the board was being launched "today", wouldn't it have been better (from a business aspect) to have "prepared" the board well in advance of its' opening day?

Since this is all for your business, maybe you should consider digging into the profits of it and offering someone an income to help with the business, creating the board for you.
And this person only asked help....

Fair game lufbra