MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Dice roll on post
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
just register, post (DO NOT SPAM)
and get it Smile
i dont have to subscribe and pay money!?
If you want too.
are you kidding me guys!? they say its for subscribers only!

can any subscriber uploud the dice roll into my forum please?
i cant get a paypal account. but this plugin is soo important to me. i need it badly. without it i wont be able ot launch my first forum. all of my work will go for nothing. please someone do this for me!
Go do the post exchange
whats a post exchange? Confused
sorry am new!
http://community.mybboard.net/thread-54397.html

Quote:can any subscriber uploud the dice roll into my forum please?

And asking for a warez/pirated version isn't appropriate. It can get you banned.
raeally! sorry i didnt know.. not gonna do it again Confused
ok,i dont and cant have a bank account since am younger than 18. so i cant subscribe there. my parents never buy from the internet and refuse to make a paypal account.
i have been working on my first forum for about a week now. before this week i knew nothing about forums or about mybb. and i just learned how to install a mybb forum and learned about plugins. i know nothing more than those two things. i always had this dream of having a forum full of members, and this dream is very close to come true! i have everything set. i only need a dice roll which is very simple. but now i cant find it Sad i searched every where but couldnt find one.. so please make this kids dream come true and do me this simple request. i will never forget it if you did. please!
Try the post exchange
Pages: 1 2 3