MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Avatar url problem, HELP!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hello, when I try to show an avatar by placing a url, I get the following error: The URL you entered for the avatar does not seem valid. Please make sure you enter a valid URL. What could be the problem?, Took several days with this problem, I hope that you understand my EnglishXD.
I hope you can help me thanks
Perhaps the image that you were linking to was on a server with hotlink protection, or the image was somehow corrupt.
I upload image www.imageshack.us and also dealt with other servers but I still leaving the error, state reading and other subjects and apparently I am not the only one with this problem .. Any Should how I fix it? Sad
Can you please provide us with the full URL of the avatar you are trying to use?
That URL works fine overhere though.
yeah, but i have this problem all the time, I even re install the forum and I followed with the problem Sad Sad.

thanks
Which most unusual problem, weeks without being able to solve it, and I have almost no patience, I just installed the forum mybb without touching anything, and also turned off the option to register by e-mail to verify that you can not put an avatar url here through the

The forum:

http://burelax.php0h.com/foro

PLEASE LOG AND TRYING
Well nobody can help me x.x? That bad, since neither way
Thanks for everything Sad.
With the 129 version did not have this problem Confused, wanted to have enabled the option "Avatar URL:" because I use a host-Free and I do not want to be filled with images.
lol dew Sad
Do none of the avatar URLs work, or just some don't work?
Pages: 1 2