MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Is there a mod that allows groups to have limited admin privileges
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I would like to give my super moderators limited access to the admin panel so that they could check users and approve any awaiting approval, ban abusive users and other limited administrative responsibilities, but not change templates, upload new skins, or change configuration settings.

Is there a mod out there that lets me grant limited administrative responsibilities to a group?
It's already possible by default. Admin CP --> Users & Groups --> Admin Permissions. You can set admin permissions per-user and also per-group.
Which setting do you choose to allow a member to ban users but not make adjustments to any user?
Thanks! I guess I just overlooked that one :/
cscgirl Wrote:Which setting do you choose to allow a member to ban users but not make adjustments to any user?
You can't do that by default right now because the "Can Manage Users" permission either allows or denies the admin to the entire Users section of the Admin CP. You might want to look at the "Forum Warning System" plugin to allow moderators to ban users without going into the Admin CP.

hoggwild Wrote:Thanks! I guess I just overlooked that one :/

You're welcome Smile