MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Comment
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Cool I have to say this MYBB is the best Forum Software I ever had, I went through ezboard phpbb IF, IPBforfree a short while VB I hated VB their support team bunch of @@@holes.

I wish I discovered Mybb first cause their the Best,and Hope they stay forever.

You Guys awesome.
We're glad you've found something that works for you.

Thank you for your supportive words.

Best of luck with your forums and community. Smile
I totally agree - you guys absolutely rock in terms of both product and support. All great stuff in comparison to others out there - nice one. Smile
I have to say that mybb is the best forum software, i tried vb,ipb,phpbb , and smf but i only felt comfortable with mybb
justjad,
please remove the links to anahaifa.com
the site have pop-ups and it's try to harm my system! SadSadSad
dear ok i will remove the popups
yeah

a friend at my church looking for new forum software easy to learn and less confusing.

for a while he wanted VB.

so I gave him link to vb purchase he went nuts.

so he went to support forums, and the staff their was mean, and he saw too many security patches needed to install.

so he went against it.

he saw forum I use.

mybb and he like wow this is a really cool software.

support staff actually acts like they really care.

saw less patches that needed.

he assumed it secured.

so i am helping him setting it up.

we can't do anything with it. cause he installing his own server.

I agree with him on support staff especailly how nice they are. even through we ask sam silly questions over and over again.
Yeah you give great support Smile
MyBB beside all the previous mentioned features even here in this thread or at the many others here or at many different websites, I've run into the same scenario before and the only thing that MyBB missing is the theme community ... there isn't any good theming community out there except for two websites, and most themes over there are the same template having rounded corners and different colors and icons but not the same themes quality as you can find for IPB for example.
Also MyBB is loading very very fast when you want to navigate all over the forum.
The only thing I am do still miss with MyBB is the SEO "Search Engine Optimization".
I'm glad we've been able to help bridge across to the (previously)paying users. Smile
Pages: 1 2