MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Shrek Forums
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hey there,

I have just developed a Shrek series forum. It has a custom theme designed by me and soon it will have loads of information about the series. Please join if you liked the movies and be active, it would be great to see a active Shrek community seeing as there are none out there.

<snip>

Hope to see you there Smile

Running on MYBB the latest and a custom skin by me.
You need to redo the 3 forum status icons, New Posts, No New Posts and Closed Forum.
They're pretty unclear,at least to me. Wink
Quote:Running on MYBB the latest and a custom skin by me.

Why take credit for work done by someone else?

Quote:Theme © by FirefoxWiz MyBB Games Topsite
Nice modification to my SchoolDays theme, it looks great. Smile
lufbra Wrote:
Quote:Running on MYBB the latest and a custom skin by me.

Why take credit for work done by someone else?

Quote:Theme © by FirefoxWiz MyBB Games Topsite

It's alright. He has modified it a great deal, and it doesn't even resemble the original, so he's fine. Smile
The top of Shrek's head is cut off in the logo. You might want to see if you can fix that, since it jumped out at me. Big Grin Cute idea, though. I love the Shrek movies.
Thanks, I will get to work on fixing that soon. I still have some more to do on the skin, then it would be fully edited Smile Thanks for the kind comments.
Nice theme and the custom icons are really cool. Good on the eyes as well. Is "Charmingness" related to shrek? I don't get the chance to watch TV as much anymore so I am unsure.

Great work Smile
The background appears to be a little too bright for me. I think you should use a slightly darker shade. >_<
* coolmaster gets hit.

Everything else looks fine.
I've changed the background to a darker color, i am going to be working on some buttons soon.. Please join as well, some when guests come on it doesn't look dead.
Anyone like it? Have any changes, also, people, please support me by joining Wink
Pages: 1 2