MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: My newest forum!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
This is my second MyBB powered forum:

www.AnythingForum.com - Discuss anything and everything. Please note I am getting a new logo very soon. Please feel free to give suggestions and feedback, thanks.
Logo added.
I don't really care for the new logo.

But, far worse than that is that your forum postings all tend to run together. There is no break between messages posted in a given forum. Rather, it's just a never ending sea of gray. Big thumbs down on that!

In the header area, since your site pertains to anything, perhaps a collage of some sorts, just a lot of very, very small photos all merged together into one single graphic, might fit your site's theme well.

The blue and yellow horizontal bars work OK, although the rest of the site's look doesn't build upon what you have going there. The new/no new/forum locked icon graphics need replacing. They don't look cool. They look square.

And what is up with that dark gray background? You need to have something going on there, too, I think. For a site about anything, your site's look speaks volumes of nothing.
Thank you for your Opinions, I will consider them.

No it is not a College forum, its a general and off-topic forum.

Have a good day.
I didn't say "college." I said "collage."

http://www.thefreedictionary.com/collage
Okay Collage 10-4
Nice forum name imho.

Good choice of forum themes.

Fairly good setup for forum structure categories.
Yes I am suprised the name was not taken yet. I wonder how much I could sell the name for :p
Like said before, great name. The skin, is good, the logo is not. CHange the logo a bit, cause it looks like you made it via powerpoint :lol:
I didn't make the logo, if I did, it would look like MS Paint LOLOLOL!!!