MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Show two Ranks at once?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
so what i want to know is is there anyway to show user groups at once eg

user title

moderator/staff

Moderator badge

and under the mod badge a staff badge?
Big GrinbumpToungue
Try this plugin:
http://mods.mybboard.net/view/additional-groups-images

Please do not bump your thread until it has been inactive for at least 24 hours.
i put that mod in and when i go to activate it i get this error

Warning: require(./inc/adminfunctions_templates.php) [function.require]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/psycho/public_html/forum/inc/plugins/agi.php on line 27

Fatal error: require() [function.require]: Failed opening required './inc/adminfunctions_templates.php' (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/psycho/public_html/forum/inc/plugins/agi.php on line 27
bump!!!
Please wait 24 hours before bumping a thread. rh1n0 already warned you about that once.
i need someone to answer my question
And someone will, but please, have some patience. It had only been 30 minutes.

Do you have a file called "adminfunctions_templates.php" inside your ./inc directory? You should do.

Nevermind, try this version instead.
[attachment=8378]
thread dose not exist
Ok, I think I know why, try that file I attached to my previous post.

I updated it just after you posted so if you downloaded the one I had attached before, you'll need to download the new one.
Warning: require(../adminfunctions_templates.php) [function.require]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/psycho/public_html/forum/inc/plugins/agi.php on line 27

Fatal error: require() [function.require]: Failed opening required '../adminfunctions_templates.php' (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/psycho/public_html/forum/inc/plugins/agi.php on line 27
*sigh* Ok, I updated the download in my post. Try again.
Pages: 1 2