MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Side panel/boxes on ALL pages, not just index. Template Edit?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I currently have the sideboxes mod activated but it only shows the boxes on the main index page and not any other page.

Is there a main global template page I can change so that I can manually add HTML boxes (rather than using a mod) into the template so my new boxes will then show up on EVERY page of the forum, not just the index page?

Thanks!
Is there no one that can help me? Sad
Sal Wrote:Is there no one that can help me? Sad

You might need to edit the sidebox file so that the variable could be used on any template at the moment it can only be used on the index.
do you know (and could tell me) how to do it please?
(2008-01-06, 12:27 PM)Sal Wrote: [ -> ]I currently have the sideboxes mod activated but it only shows the boxes on the main index page and not any other page.

Is there a main global template page I can change so that I can manually add HTML boxes (rather than using a mod) into the template so my new boxes will then show up on EVERY page of the forum, not just the index page?

Thanks!

Templates & Style, chose your template -> Forum Display Templates -> Edit Forum Display.
Delete this code:
    <td width="25%" valign="top">{$sb_welcome}{$sb_search}{$sb_stats}{$sb_latestthreads}{$sb_additional}</td>