MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Extra Statistics 3.1.2
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello,

There is an issue with the "details" clickable text at the bottom of the Extra Statistics 3.1.2 plugin where it links to "/#thumb" and it should just link to "#thumb" instead. (No "/"). With it like this, it tries to link to the base of your website which obviously is not where your forum lies and you get errors. Which template can we modify to remove this "/"? It's not where I'd expect it in the "Global Templates\stats_extra" template as this mearly references the code with a "$details" tag. So I'm lost - where is it?
Open exs.php
Find
	if($mybb->usergroup['canviewonline'] == "yes")
	{
			$details = "[<a href=\"\#thumb\" class=\"exs\">{$lang->details}<span><br />
		{$todaymm_list}
		</span>
		</a> ]";
	}

And remove the \
Superb! Worked first time 100% - thank you very much! Big Grin
$details = "[<a href=\"\#thumb\" class=\"exs\">{$lang->details}<span><br />

$details = "[<a href="#thumb" class="exs">{$lang->details}<span><br />

So 'does not work
How is it?
You may only remove (the one in bold, that's the one causing the 'trouble')
Quote: $details = "[<a href=\"\#thumb\" class=\"exs\">{$lang->details}<span><br />
{$todaymm_list}
</span>
</a> ]";
The other ones are used to "escape".
<a href=\"#thumb\" class=\"exs\">{$lang->details}<span><br />

Put so 'me nothing happens when I click the link
That's normal; the CSS box with the "names" only pops up. When you clicked on it before you did the change, you opened your main site.
I understand it now! Thanks Smile

I placed so 'and link directly to who was online

$details = "[<a href=\"http://name_forum/forum/online.php?action=today\" class=\"exs\">{$lang->details}<span><br />
That's great, but I would like if possible to be able to alter the "popup position" of the popup menus that appear when you hover over "Youngest member" and "Oldest member". Am darned if I can figure out which template or theme needs to be altered - I reckon it's the "exs span" CSS entry under themes but can't suss out how to alter it. It currently reads:

.exs span{
position: absolute;
background-color: #000000;
padding: 8px;
width: 300px;
left: -1000px;
border: 1px dashed #81A2C4;
visibility: hidden;
color: #CCFF33;
text-decoration: none;
}

How do I make the popup menu appear with a "left: 0px;" attribute under the "position: absolute;" tag as it won't let me as is?

Thank you