MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Issue has been resolved! Thank you LeX!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I have had a post in the log out thread and have seen plenty of others answered sence my posting who as well posted after i did?

I guess putting business FIRST before personal issues doesnt apply here at MYBB?
You did reupload member.php [MyBB 1.2.10] ?
LeX- Wrote:You did reupload member.php [MyBB 1.2.10] ?

It is there.

Oh and thank you.
Ofcourse it's there, but is it the correct one ? =P Cause your cookies and templates are OK, the only thing i can think of is a wrong member.php .
LeX- Wrote:Ofcourse it's there, but is it the correct one ? =P Cause your cookies and templates are OK, the only thing i can think of is a wrong member.php .

How would that end up being the wrong member.php? Plus how would i know?
Just exactly how does the wrong member.php slip into my server?
Not the "wrong", but the one of MyBB 1.2.9 can still be there =P And that file doesn't has the "logoutkey" thing in its code ... And the best way to find out, is just get a fresh copy of member.php [ MyBB 1.2.10 ] and reupload it =P
LeX- Wrote:Not the "wrong", but the one of MyBB 1.2.9 can still be there =P And that file doesn't has the "logoutkey" thing in its code ... And the best way to find out, is just get a fresh copy of member.php [ MyBB 1.2.10 ] and reupload it =P

Well well. It now works! I do thank you kind sir.

Wonder what happend though? Perhaps my FTP?
HarryWx Wrote:I guess putting business FIRST before personal issues doesnt apply here at MYBB?

Is being rude one of your more common traits?
HarryWx Wrote:
LeX- Wrote:Not the "wrong", but the one of MyBB 1.2.9 can still be there =P And that file doesn't has the "logoutkey" thing in its code ... And the best way to find out, is just get a fresh copy of member.php [ MyBB 1.2.10 ] and reupload it =P
Well well. It now works! I do thank you kind sir.

Wonder what happend though? Perhaps my FTP?
Yes. Sometimes I've experienced the same problem, one or more files may not upload correctly so the old version sticks around.
Glad you got it fixed. Smile

Edit: Business or no business, we give support when we can.