MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Screen width in % than in measured length!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
This board having standard width, irrespective of the screen resolution but the downloaded software elongates the forum to the entire width as per the resolution and screen size.

Is there a way to avoid this and have a standard width like this community forums or did I miss something? Please help thanks in advance.
Cool
Set your width setting in the "Theme" option in the AdminCP to "xyzpx" instead of "xyz%".

Eg):
800px
MrDoom Wrote:Set your width setting in the "Theme" option in the AdminCP to "xyzpx" instead of "xyz%".

Eg):
800px

Thanks for your reply.

i am able to see the theme option in the acp but after that i am not sure how to go about. I have only default theme loaded. could u please help. thanks.
Ok i created another theme based on the defaut theme and then made changes. Now the background on which the forum resides is just plain grey color iso of the design "3 point" design in grey color. is there a way to make it look ditto. the shadow between the board and the background included!