MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Need Help About file attachment system
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi

Very recently i set mybb forum board on my server, i have a small problem about attachment system i set a new type to upload my mp3 file to my server i set it like this

Extension:- .mp3
MIME Type :- image/mp3
Maximum Size :- 10240(10mb)
Icon:- images/attachtypes/mp3.gif(mp3.gif file made by me)

my php info
post_max_size 20M 20M
upload_max_filesize 10M 10M

which i modify via my domain server authority

but problem is when i try to attach a mp3 file i got this type of massage

The server encountered an unexpected condition which prevented it from fulfilling the request.
The script had an error or it did not produce any output. If there was an error, you should be able to see it in the error log.

so i cant attach any mp3 file , im very new on mybb field plz can anyone tel me what is the problem or what i have to do to fix this problem

plz replay soon

thanks in advanced
neel
Have you checked your server's error log as the error said? You might need to ask your webhost to see the log, or it might be in your host's control panel or your FTP root.
DennisTT Wrote:Have you checked your server's error log as the error said? You might need to ask your webhost to see the log, or it might be in your host's control panel or your FTP root.

bro i talk with my domain authority but they dont give me any good answer
plz help me i think this is my php script prob coz before my php.ini modification i can upload my file easily but when i change my
post_max_size 8M 8M
upload_max_filesize 4M 4M

To

post_max_size 20M 20M
upload_max_filesize 10M 10M

i got this type of eror, so i need may be full php setup like input memory timeout etc i have to change but i dont know how i do this

now im telling what i want, i want to set
post_max_size 150M 150M
upload_max_filesize 15M 15M

and for this which related thinks i have to change or modify plz give me a solution, my server authority is more friendly to me but they dont have any idea about mybb scripting plz any one give me a php.ini modification that i can give them and they will set it for me

thanks in advanced

neel
Increase the maximum memory available for use by PHP - that's the other variable you'll need to tweak.
Refer to this: http://www.radinks.com/upload/config.php

BTW, the MIME type for MP3 is incorrect - it's not an image Toungue IIRC, it's audio/mpeg
Thank u so Much bro You Guy's Are Rocks I try to set this and if have any problem i will post here thanks again, ohh forget to say is there any free soft like red upload i think Me & my user cant upload 10mb file using free redupload soft