MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Hi, pass this message to the admins
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi, my name is Walid Doh and my friend A2x want to transelate MYBB to hebrew and open for it an official site for our contry. As I saw, there are MYBB in more languages like spanish... So i want permition from the admins to do this, and want to talk with them persomaly and I prefere directly with SKYPE software or othere optional program like team speak. In addition, we sent an E-Mail but u didnt answer it yet, please contact us as fast as u can:

MSN MESSENGER: [email protected]
[email protected]

A2xxxx

E-Mail: [email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]

pass this message to the admins becouse i heard that they dont wache what is going on on their forum recent...
There are many people who have asked to translate MyBB into hebrew and open a site to host their translations. This is perfectly alright, but there are a few conditions. The site must only offer your translated language files and/or templates, not the core MyBB files. Additionally, the site may be called unofficial, but not "official".

For more info, see the thread that Bill posted above...