MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: [Discuss] MyBB 1.2.11 Released - IMPORTANT Security Update
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
You did patch from 1.2.10 right? If so, have you tried re-uploading the 1.2.11 changed files?
Yep, I patched from 1.2.10
At first I made the modifications manually. Then the problem occurred. So, I thought maybe I modified something wrongly. I uploaded the files provided, but still no go.

Another thing to note, everyone within my home network seems to be able to access the site fine. We can browse it, ctrl+f5 refresh it, use a proxy supplied by my ISP to view it... But others don't seem to be able to do so. Anonymouse gives me a negative result as well. Perhaps you could try and see if you get a blank page - http://www.jobforums.org/
P4TcH3D ! Smile Thanx both koziolek and waraxe and sure Chris
alt3rn4tiv3 Wrote:Yep, I patched from 1.2.10
At first I made the modifications manually. Then the problem occurred. So, I thought maybe I modified something wrongly. I uploaded the files provided, but still no go.

Another thing to note, everyone within my home network seems to be able to access the site fine. We can browse it, ctrl+f5 refresh it, use a proxy supplied by my ISP to view it... But others don't seem to be able to do so. Anonymouse gives me a negative result as well. Perhaps you could try and see if you get a blank page - http://www.jobforums.org/

I get a blank page when I visit. Well, I'm about to do the patch, so I hope that doesn't happen to me. Toungue

edit: nah, did fine.
@alt3rn4tiv3 blank page too
Thanks, patched.
Jeez I wish you folks wouldn't do this to me when I've had a large glass of red Wink Glad to say that two live boards and two practice boards have been updated successfully. Thanks for being on the ball guys
@alt3rn4tiv3 please create a seperate support thread - the problems your experiencing don't have anything to do with 1.2.11
Patched. All works fine, but it still says the version is 1.2.10.

Is this normal?
Try hard refreshing the page or clearing the cache. Mine says 1.2.11.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6