MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Help needed Board not opening
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hey,

I am trying to open my site and it says

MySQL error: 1045
Access denied for user 'tristam_tristam'@'localhost' (using password: YES)
Query:

Everything was fine I tried to integrate MyBB and MediaWiki.I did something wrong and this error is coming someone please help.

Tristam
Hello, doesn't anyone know about this?
Undo all your changes and it should work again.
Can you check that your config.php is correct - the hostname, username and password to be more specific.
I installed Media wiki actually I downloaded the plugin that is used to integrate MyBB and Wiki.So I looked for the local settings file I saw no local settings file but saw a file named Nolocalsettings.php and edited this file.But the local settings file was created after the installation of media wiki now I have removed media wiki but the forum is causing this problem.

All the settings in config.php are fine.
do you think the wiki mod added a SQL table
do you have a SQL backup for before you instilled the mod of your fourm that you can test in a different database to see if that fixes this the easy way

let us now
I don't have a backup but maybe I can make one now.
the best thing i can say would be for you to backup your database.

then i can upload the back to a spare SQL sever for you and then you can upload the config file to your website sever. with my SQL information to see if something has happen to you SQL like your password is not right ect

and this way you will now to back up you forum Toungue

pm me if you want me to help you in this way
tristam Wrote:Hey,

I am trying to open my site and it says

By your "site" is that the MyBB index or your Mediawiki index?

Do any other pages work?

Link to your wiki and forum?
I mean that I tried to integrate MyBB and MediaWiki using the plugin that Chris Boulton made ok.I screwed something up.My database is fine no changes in the username or password but this error is occuring.
can you post a link to your website so we can we what part of your website is not working Big Grin
Pages: 1 2