MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: trash can and myps
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi, i installed the trash can plugin along with myps. However, when user delete their post, it goes into the trash forum and their myps is not reduced.
Even when i purge the posts, their myps remains the same.

Is there a way to make it such that whenever user delete the post, it moves the thread to the trash forum while removing the myps ?
If you're using the Trash Can plugin (and it's working), you're probably running MyBB 1.2.6 or earlier (unless you're using a modified version).

If so, you'll need to go into /inc/plugins/myps.php and replace all instances of 'class_moderation_' with blank strings.
Right now if you delete a thread...the posts inside are not going to have their myps deleted. This is intentional. I don't believe that the members in a thread should be penalized because a thread is deleted. The original thread creator will have their myps deleted. It's a bit of a logistics problems because on one hand you want to be able to delete threads that might be huge but do you delete the myps of every poster because you decide to clean up a thread or two?

I don't know...I am still up in the air with the whole thing but for now that's how it is.
i cant find the myps plugin.How can this be done?
It's at mybbcentral.com
I see, Thanks for explaining Labrocca !

@ZiNga BuRgA, i tried updating to the latest patch but some of the plugins are not working. So i only update the vulnerbility patch. I was also thinking 1.4 is coming out Toungue so may as well stall for a little while.