MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Allow Forums According to Age
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I want to allow appropriate forums according to age. Can this be done?
I also need this feature as well, only users who are above a certain age can access forums with more mature content.

I also opened a request thread and am in dire need of a couple custom plugins,Smile
bold_handsome Wrote:bro check this link http://community.mybboard.net/showthread.php?tid=21741

Nice, but I believe what both of us need is a plugin to be tied to forum id'(s) of our choice so only members above a certain age can access certain forums.

In my case I need it so anyone above 18 can access a forum/section of my choice with slightly more mature content than the normal forums. Anyone with a Birthdate below 18 would be denied access to that particular section.
OK, so use "Make b'day a required field' then install this. And you can set an age/gender restriction per forum.

Cheers,

BP
blueparukia Wrote:OK, so use "Make b'day a required field' then install this. And you can set an age/gender restriction per forum.

Cheers,

BP

Thank You, just what I needed. Toungue

Lets hope this is what the op needed as well.