MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Hello MyBBoard's Administrators!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi,
My name is Ido Dror from israel and I had an idea to open an official translation project to your great system, MyBB.

The project name will be MyBBHeb and we will support people that use this system and translation, we will also suplly modifications and skins to the hebrew version.

For more information, please contact me at:
Mail : [email protected]

Best regards,
Ido Dror.
Please search the forums before posting. Numerous users have already begun a translation of MyBB in to Hebrew.

As we've said to them, you may not redistribute the MyBB package (only modified language and template files) and you may also not call your website the official translation.
So I can't open a suporrt website in Hebrew to the tranlation?
You can, but you just can't call yourself the "Official Translation...." since well you're not official for MyBB, and you can't redistribute the MyBB files itself but only the language and template files.
Can I call myself "MyBBHeb - The Israeli Site"?
IdoDror Wrote:Can I call myself "MyBBHeb - The Israeli Site"?

I'm not sure... but yes.
I belive you can. You cannot call yourself things like:

MyBBHeb - The Official Israeli myBB Site

Other than that, feel free to open the site, distribute the language file, any mods you make for myBB, create a support forum, etc. IF you have any questions, please ask!
Thank you,
I can buy this domain to this site?
"www.mybbheb.com"?

And how I can to make this system from right to left, in Hebrew?
Yes, you can buy that domain.

Now, from right to left... I have no idea. Hmmm...

You'd probably have to change some CSS attributes, modify the templates, etc.