MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: is there any way out?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
is there any way i could add extra field to my dirctory like Business name,location and to make website optional?please reply
I don't add new things to MyDirectory; its good like it is. If you or another one breaks the thing by editing code, i don't offer support anymore.
LeX- Wrote:I don't add new things to MyDirectory; its good like it is. If you or another one breaks the thing by editing code, i don't offer support anymore.

ok sir,i wont alter anything but is there away to allow guest view the directory?
Open mydir.php (root) and delete this
// NO GUESTS
if($mybb->user['uid'] == 0)
{
	error_no_permission();
}
thanks man!what about the other problem i posted about,can u help?
Log into your Admin CP, and look for the category Users and Groups. Then click on Custom Profile Fields.
You can put in all the extra fields you want.
i dont think you understand,we are speaking of adding more fields to mydir not on a user profile.

Lex-is there a way a user can summit more than one site to the directory?
professorskylolo Wrote:i dont think you understand,we are speaking of adding more fields to mydir not on a user profile.

I told you; i don't modify the code anymore. If you want those things, modify it yourself ... but if you 'break' the thing, don't expect any support for it.
ok i get
professorskylolo Wrote:i dont think you understand,we are speaking of adding more fields to mydir not on a user profile.

It's under the category 'Users and Groups' because it will show up on the profile. You said you wanted a location spot, and if you a 'Custom Profile Field' called location, it will be in the user's profile. You can do it right from the admin CP:
http://wiki.mybboard.net/index.php/Admin...ile_Fields
Pages: 1 2