MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Moved forum location, now breadcrumb referrring to old forum
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi I have just moved my forum from the root directory to a forum folder, all went well, images show under the new one and everything seems fine until I click on the first nav breadcrumb link, the one that takes you back to the index page, this link still refers to the original forum location (although all the links after this one work fine and point to the new location), have I missed something obvious in the settings? lol

I have changed all my settings in the general configuation page.

Any ideas what I have done and how to fix it? Thanks Smile
If your board URL in the settings is correct, you could always try pressing "Ctrl + F5" to do a full refresh of the page just to make sure than your browser isn't using a cached version.
Yup being doing that and still no joy and its odd the the links in the breadcrumb after the very first one, work perfectly, it is literally only the first link.
Hi,

Please check the file permissions on inc/settings.php. This file should be made writeable (in the case of most servers, CHMOD to 777).

Then visit your forum settings, view the "General Configuration" page, ensure the board URL is correct and click Save - it is important that you click the button to make sure your settings are re-saved correctly.
ok done it all over again, started from scratch (like you said), now its not working at all and I am getting this error:

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/piacpwnk/public_html/forum/inc/settings.php:1) in /home/piacpwnk/public_html/forum/inc/functions.php on line 1171
any ideas?
Did you edit your inc/settings.php by any chance? Try FTPing into your server, and rename it settings.old.php. MyBB should regenerate a new settings.php without the error.