MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Seeking Theme Developers
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
AirborneFive is in the process of launching a new project catering to theme designers and we'd like to get in touch with those here within the MyBB Community.

Our newest project is a theme repository and community rolled into one and we need several theme designers to come aboard, register and submit their themes as well as help us test things out.

The new project, ThemeMirror, is still currently in the beta stages, however, with the help of the MyBB Community and MyBB Theme Designers, we'll be able to roll things out even quicker.

So if you're a MyBB Theme designer and have released a theme here or through your website, we encourage you to contact us via PM here at MyBB.

Requirements

1). Designed at least 1 MyBB Theme that is updated and currently works with the latest installation of MyBB.

2). Time to help us further the project and report any errors

Questions?

Feel free to PM me any questions here at MyBB and I will be more than happy to answer them.
I'd be interested, when the one I have is done... o.0. Otherwise, sounds pretty interesting.
Sounds great Smile - I look forward to seeing you at ThemeMirror and seeing your submission!

If you have any questions, feel free to let me know. I'll be more than happy to answer them.