MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: what is the width of boxes/logos
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I have added logo (actually a wide photo) at the top but, what is the width i should be using ? I am using 932px width but if the screen is "restored down" you can see the alignments are all off to the right?
I usually make my logos/header images at maximum about 720 pixels. What do you mean by "restored down", you mean a smaller resolution like 800x600? If that's your question, it most likely give your user a scroll bar on the bottom of their browser window, especially on 800x600 seeing as others might be affected with larger resolutions too.
ahero4heor Wrote:I usually make my logos/header images at maximum about 720 pixels. What do you mean by "restored down", you mean a smaller resolution like 800x600? If that's your question, it most likely give your user a scroll bar on the bottom of their browser window, especially on 800x600 seeing as others might be affected with larger resolutions too.

At the top right corner of window are three buttons ..minimize,restore down, close. Not talking about resolution here.

my logo width is a lot more than 729...more like 932px. Mostly it looks fine.
Ohhhhh... Gotcha! Some people do use 930. Personally, I think it's way too large for a banner.