MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Completely screwed up...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Yesterday I was changing some Options on the ACP, but I don't think any could've done this:

I keep on trying to post, I'll get a window that says "Would you like to close your forum whilst you update it? (will have option to unlock at the end)" and there's a Yes and No at the bottom. I DIDN'T check the box to close it. Then it goes to a 404 no matter what you post. Regular members are complaining that they can't post and will get a "Oops..this forum doesn't exist" error!

>>; I need help.
I installed cash_mod yesterday...and saw no difference. 0o;;

The stupid mod didn't even do anything. >>; And it was working yesterday too.
Already deleted install.php =/
v.v;; Thanks for trying ^-^
pokejungle Wrote:I installed cash_mod yesterday...and saw no difference. 0o;;

The stupid mod didn't even do anything. >>; And it was working yesterday too.

Uninstall the mod and see if you still get the error. Also I don't think I can stress this more, backup your database before installing mods that make any type of database changes. You never know what could go wrong after installing mods, so be sure you back it up.
*cough* I think I'll back it up next time ;-;

There's like a BUNCH of files that were changed though. So I have to restore all of them?
pokejungle Wrote:*cough* I think I'll back it up next time ;-;

There's like a BUNCH of files that were changed though. So I have to restore all of them?

I haven't looked at that mod yet, so i'm not sure what was all edited. If you saved all the files you edited before installing the hack, yes restore them.

You should contact the owner of the mod and see if they know what could be giving you this problem.
!!!

It's asking me if I'd like to close my forums when I'm installing the mod! But it leads to a 404 page if I click on either Yes or No >>;
pokejungle Wrote:!!!

It's asking me if I'd like to close my forums when I'm installing the mod! But it leads to a 404 page if I click on either Yes or No >>;

Change the URL path so it's right so you can run the install.

Example if the the url is www.somethinghere.com/forums change "/forums" to the right path.
The URLs are:

echo '<a href="' . $file_name . '?lock=1">Yes</a><br/>';
echo '<a href="' . $file_name . '?lock=0">No</a><br/>';

. $file_name . but I'm not sure if $file_name is set >>; Shoud I set it to cash_mod.php?
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5