MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Delete multiple users instead of one by one?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Is there a way to delete multiple users, for example based on postcount and/or registration date, instead of doing it one by one? A plugin maybe?
Faby Wrote:http://mods.mybboard.net/search/results/28512

enjoy.Big Grin

Sweet, i´ll check those out immediately Smile Thanks a bunch!

EDIT: The labrocca Prune Members plugin is almost exactly what i wanted, but i need the option to prune members that has not posted one single post/started one single thread within one month after registration. That option is unfortunately missing in this plugin. Otherwise it would have been perfect for my needs!

Lets say i do a search for members with zero posts and that has been registered for one month or more. Then i´ll get a list of those lazy dudes. It would be great to have a tick box for each of those members, i tick the box and press the "delete" button or some equivalent and *pooof* they are gone. Remember using something similar to phpBB once, it was a phpBB mod if i recall correct.
Bumping this up - the link doesn't go to a page with a "pruning" mod - any way to find it now? Tried search in the plugins, no luck.

I'm using myBB1.2 due to integration with older OSDate.

Thanks.