MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Zune v2
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Who has one of the new Zunes (4gb/8gb)? I'm in need of a new Mp3 player since my Alienware one broke a few months ago... The reviews seem to have the Zune in positive light, but I'd like a personal opinion. How's Zune Marketplace? I hear you can get unlimited downloads for $10/month?

Just would like some opinions please. Smile
Yes but those are subscription vs itunes you own the song. I personaly perfer apple but thats just me.
Wizkid49 Wrote:Yes but those are subscription vs itunes you own the song. I personaly perfer apple but thats just me.

Wait, so let's say that I buy the subscription, all you can eat, I download all the songs I like, cancel the subscription, the songs won't play anymore?
Snowy Wrote:
Wizkid49 Wrote:Yes but those are subscription vs itunes you own the song. I personaly perfer apple but thats just me.

Wait, so let's say that I buy the subscription, all you can eat, I download all the songs I like, cancel the subscription, the songs won't play anymore?

Umm Wow if that's true I would be pissed. You could look at some creative's MP3 players too. I just ordered one I'll let you know how it is when I get it.
I've looked at the Creative Zen, which seems to be nice too, however, there's a few things I don't like about it.. From a few video reviews, they've mentioned the buttons being loud (loud clicking sound).. the navigation seems a bit cluttered, and I'm not a bit fan of how you hold it.

idk, fill me in when you get yours, what Creative did you get?

oh, and I'd trust Microsoft's software a whole lot more than Creative's.
I have a Creative Zen Sleek Photo, have had it for a few years. It roxors the big one!!!1111

You don't even need to use the Creative Software either, just plug it into your PC, it gets picked up as a Media Device and then you can just dump your music on it and it will automatically rebuild its playlist.
Snowy Wrote:oh, and I'd trust Microsoft's software a whole lot more than Creative's.
That quote made me laugh out loud.

I personally use the iPod, mainly because I like how simple it is, and there are a load of programs / things you can do with it.
DrPoodle Wrote:
Snowy Wrote:oh, and I'd trust Microsoft's software a whole lot more than Creative's.

I personally use the iPod, mainly because I like how simple it is, and there are a load of programs / things you can do with it.
Ha, I can see why... But from my experiences and my friends,
-Creative can't write mouse drivers (fatal1ty)
-Can't write Xfi Vista drivers
-Are extreamly slow to fix their drivers
I'd go with an iPod, or an iTouch (if you've got the cash).

I've played with the iPod Nano 8GB and even it is worth the money.
Snowy Wrote:
DrPoodle Wrote:

Ha, I can see why... But from my experiences and my friends,
-Creative can't write mouse drivers (fatal1ty)
-Can't write Xfi Vista drivers
-Are extreamly slow to fix their drivers
All the reasons I use Linux Toungue

More driver support for things like the zune and ipod etc.