MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: where'd my stats go?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Basically I'm missing the line where it says how many active users are online and how many guests etc...

My inc/languages/english/index.lang.php appears to be fine.

Thanks,

Jeremy
Check that the index_whosonline template is not modified.
I noticed it was missing after the upgrade to 1.2.11 from 1.2.9.

Thanks, I'll check the index_whosonline template.
this is what I have in my index_whosonline.

<tr>
<td class="tcat"><strong>{$lang->whos_online}</strong> [<a href="online.php">{$lang->complete_list}</a>]</td>
</tr>
<tr>
<td class="trow1"><span class="smalltext">{$lang->online_note}<br />{$onlinemembers}</span></td>
</tr>

sorry for the bump, but this is bugging me.
Are you sure that your online.lang.php is ok? maybe the 'online_count' is modified.
The template seems to be ok, like it's supposed to be.
Here's the back story.

I noticed that the plugin "Online today 1.2.2" wasn't working after my upgrade from 1.2.9 to 1.2.11 I deactivated the plugin and re-activated it thinking that would fix it, but it didn't. That's when I noticed the stats here gone and the "Online today" plugin is no longer working either.
Can you upload your inc/languages/english/online.lang.php and your index.php here please.
DennisTT Wrote:Can you upload your inc/languages/english/online.lang.php and your index.php here please.

You got it.

Thanks for taking the time to look at them.
Sorry I meant inc/languages/english/index.lang.php
DennisTT Wrote:Sorry I meant inc/languages/english/index.lang.php

Not a problem. I'm thinking this is the file that is causing the problem, but I have no idea what to look for.
Ok open index.lang.php, find:
$l['online_note_today'] = "{1} {2} active in the past {3} hours ({4} {5}, {6} of whom {7} invisible, and {8} {9}).";
Replace with:
$l['online_note'] = "{1} {2} active in the past {3} hours ({4} {5}, {6} of whom {7} invisible, and {8} {9}).";
And reupload back to your server in its appropriate location.
Pages: 1 2