MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: many problem after upgrade !
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
hi sorry my english is bad !
i upgrade my forum from 1.2 to 1.2.10 but after upgrade have this problem :
in top of every page :
Parse error: syntax error, unexpected T_ENCAPSED_AND_WHITESPACE, expecting T_STRING or T_VARIABLE or T_NUM_STRING in /home/****/public_html/forums/***/global.php(255) : eval()'d code on line 1

in index page when i click on new post (every forum) in new window :
Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/****/public_html/forums/***/global.php(255) : eval()'d code:1) in /home/****/public_html/forums/***/showthread.php on line 246

and many problems ! for example my Template is not same as before upgrade ! and many of template section not show in forum ! such as navbar and ... .

plz tell me how i can fix this problems ?Sad
Did you actually go directly from 1.2 to 1.2.10 without doing the other upgrades as well? That might explain all the errors. Hopefully you backed up your forum before you upgraded? If so, I would recommend reverting back to that backup and then do all the upgrades in the order they were released.
It looks like you incorrectly edited your templates. I can assure you the upgrade itself didn't do this.
judel Wrote:Did you actually go directly from 1.2 to 1.2.10 without doing the other upgrades as well? That might explain all the errors. Hopefully you backed up your forum before you upgraded? If so, I would recommend reverting back to that backup and then do all the upgrades in the order they were released.
yes i upgrade that from 1.2 to 1.2.10 directly ! befor upgrade i back up this files and folders :
admin, inc and jscripts folders and all of root files such as index.php and showthread.php and ... .
and my DB from phpmyadmin!

also in Template Difference Analysis on top of page i get this error :
Warning: assert() [function.assert]: Assertion failed in /home/nsdsite/public_html/forums/nsd/inc/class_diff.php on line 555

how i can reverting back to my backup ?

is there any idea for solve this problems without reverting back to my backup ?
my PHP version: 5.2.5
my DB version: MySQL 4.1.22
Well, as long as you have a back up, you can try going through the updates in order (doing the upgrade.php scripts when they occur) all the way through to 1.2.10 again and see if that works. If not, then you'll need to restore your backup and try again. There's a great free script you can use called big dump *try google*.

Unless someone else has a better idea. Toungue

edit: but before you do all that, did you do the upgrade from 1.2 to 1.2.10 from the changed files package or did you download the entire package from the main site and use that?
i change my Template and now every thing is ok !
Thanks To ALL .