MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Nadafa theme Preview!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Nice. I do agree seeing more is better. Well done, better than anything I would make. I am not good at making themes or graphic design in general :p
There are a lot of helpful people Toungue Big Grin
kruzzen Wrote:Nice. I do agree seeing more is better. Well done, better than anything I would make. I am not good at making themes or graphic design in general :p

I actually took a class at my community college which opened up on a little of everything, the class was for my 2 years of general education so not by choice however I am planning on taking a college class specifically for web and graphic design next semester.
Wow, I like this rcpalace!

I need to learn to code too, I suck at coding =s (Besides HTML, and replacing variables, as well as cleaning up my messes from experementing). But that's why I have a brother! lol.
A new update should be coming out by tomorrow; I added the forums to the theme and the icons have completely changed but that's all that I'm saying now. Toungue
We look forward to it. Smile
ahero4heor Wrote:I need to learn to code too, I suck at coding =s (Besides HTML, and replacing variables

HTML and moving variables is basically all you have to do for a MyBB theme...and you edt the CSS in the ACP and export it...for me it is time consuming and tedious, but its relatively simple.
You are all welcome to add me on msn and bug me about coding and stuff; I have many people who use me as a tutor or what not and I can teach you html and css in about 6 hours spanned across 2 or 3 days.
o.0 I'll take you up on that offer Audentio, after FINALS. *Groan*.

@rcpalace
Sounds sweet!
I have another preview, the first post has been updated. I kind messed of up with the length of the graphic preview which now needs expanding and moving down and correcting things so I should have a completed preview by tomorrow. (I hope.) Let me know of what you guys think of it so far, with more added.
Best of Regards.
Pages: 1 2 3