MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Mass Email Selected Users?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Is it possible to send a mass email to selected users? So it doesn't go to everyone and they might be in different usergroups? If that makes sense hehe...

If it is possible how do i go about doing so?

Thanks!
Admin CP --> Users and Groups --> Mass Email

Here you can select which group(s) receive the email and other requirements.
I wanted to be able to select users not groups hehe, the people i want to email are all in different groups and i don't want everyone to get the email that are in said groups...
you could select them where rh1n0 said, there is a field give you the ability to choise users by the nick name, i don't remember but maybe you could separete more users by te comma
Yea that was my first thought also but it only sent the email to the first person i put in Sad
doh!

mass-mail system at the moment is very usefull but could be powered a bit, maybe :p
Yea hehe, i love the feature... Makes things alot easier... I guess it's not often you would want to email selected members from the admin cp Wink
Maybe just manually email them?
I don't think there's any reasonable way to implement it in a mass mailing feature - it's more designed to be an automatic means of mailing mass users. If you're going to manually select users, well, it's not so automated...

I'd just grab the email addresses of the users, and send the email manually (use Bcc if you don't want them to know each other).
Or, if you want to use MyBB's emailing features, copy and paste the email to send to each user.
Yea that's what we ended up doing lol Smile