MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Other members! [PM]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Hi,

well i want help! to prevent spam i need access to the Pm's of my users!
I am already the founder of my forum so have access of ADMIN CP!

so help!
Faisal Shah Wrote:Hi,

well i want help! to prevent spam i need access to the Pm's of my users!
I am already the founder of my forum so have access of ADMIN CP!

so help!

Have a look at this plug-in

http://mods.mybboard.net/view/private-message-admin
WELL!

i uploaded, installed!
now how to use and from where to access pms??
Hmmm. To prevent spam huh? I don't think I can join a forum where admins look at users PMs...personally
Faisal Shah Wrote:WELL!

i uploaded, installed!
now how to use and from where to access pms??

There should be a link at the acp of your forum. Have a look around there
kruzzen Wrote:Hmmm. To prevent spam huh? I don't think I can join a forum where admins look at users PMs...personally

There is nothing wrong with keeping an eye for potential trouble at your forum. If you are one of those holier than thiu then don''t install that plug in, simple as that
I agree and please know I did not mean my reply as a knock. I just have been victim to an admin who used the PM system as a way to see what everyone is saying due to extreme competition but that wasn't all. He would also make threats to those who had a board like his and the niche was weather at that, LOL.

Reminds me of the song "people are strange" when thinking back on that :p
kruzzen Wrote:I agree and please know I did not mean my reply as a knock. I just have been victim to an admin who used the PM system as a way to see what everyone is saying due to extreme competition but that wasn't all. He would also make threats to those who had a board like his and the niche was weather at that, LOL.

Reminds me of the song "people are strange" when thinking back on that :p

well! all the 5 fingers aren't the same size!
how ever i just asked because my forum is a competition Community! where we advertise in others site!!!!! and get little members!

so this system will help me to happen the same thing with my fourm!! nothing else!

FAISAL!
Smile Cool. I wish you well with your ventures.
kruzzen Wrote:Smile Cool. I wish you well with your ventures.

Thanks and well DONE! now i can see Pm's Toungue

LOL!
FAISAL!
Pages: 1 2 3