MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Error on upload of Shoutbox mod.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Warning: require_once(./inc/init.php) [function.require-once]: failed to open stream: Permission denied in /var/www/lineriderhq/global.php on line 13

Fatal error: require_once() [function.require]: Failed opening required './inc/init.php' (include_path='.:/usr/share/php') in /var/www/lineriderhq/global.php on line 13

That happened after upload of the other shoutbox mod(not the AJAX one).

Any idea what went wrong?

Help needed ASAP.
StingReay Wrote:Warning: require_once(./inc/init.php) [function.require-once]: failed to open stream: Permission denied in /var/www/lineriderhq/global.php on line 13

Fatal error: require_once() [function.require]: Failed opening required './inc/init.php' (include_path='.:/usr/share/php') in /var/www/lineriderhq/global.php on line 13

That happened after upload of the other shoutbox mod(not the AJAX one).

Any idea what went wrong?

Help needed ASAP.
Try chmodding the global.php file to 777 or 775 and see if it would make any difference
That makes NO difference whatsoever, however, I have uncovered something, global.php in the ROOT directory is linked to global.php in the ADMIN directory, and init.php in the INC directory is linked to an unknown location, is it supposed to be like that?

Please, someone reply! I need to fix this!!
That's fixed but now this:

Language english (/var/www/lineriderhq/inc/languages/english) is not installed

^ That directory exists, but MyBB thinks it doesn't, how do I fix that?
This error happened after you uploaded the shoutbox plugin or after you activated it?
After I uploaded it, but pay attention to the error underneath it.
Moved to Releases & Support.
I still need help fixing the language problem. If anyone has any suggestions, don't hesitate to post them.

Without some help, I may not be able to fix it...
have you tried using the ajax one instead?

hmm, check that all the language files are uploaded in the /english/ folder.