MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Adsense Question....sorry!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I have been searching. I just can't find the thread with my specific question. I want to add adsense code right on the main page, I did it before, just can't remember which file I edited! So when you goto the forum main page you see the banner. I edited the index.php and the add showed but there were a few errors after it. I did it before just can't remember how I did it. Do I have to add <literal> <.literal> around the adsense code? Also, should the code come after the <?php> on the first line?

Is index.php the file I edit?
im new here but i would say
Use the Index or the Footer in the Templets edits
I guess then u have it working !!!
I have been searching. I just can't find the thread with my specific question. I want to add adsense code right on the main page, I did it before, just can't remember which file I edited! So when you goto the forum main page you see the banner. I edited the index.php and the add showed but there were a few errors after it. I did it before just can't remember how I did it. Do I have to add <literal> <.literal> around the adsense code? Also, should the code come after the <?php> on the first line?

Is index.php the file I edit?
why did u post the same ?
try what i told u !!!
Dragonheart Wrote:why did u post the same ?
try what i told u !!!

You didn't answer any of my questions, hehe.
Its not the Index.php
its the Index in the Templates -> Modify / Delete --> then your Skin you want it on
header and footer are good placed to put adsense!
Admin CP --> Templates --> Modify / Delete --> *expand your template set* --> Index Page Templates --> index
You can place the ad code in there.