MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Two Mod Requests
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello everyone,

I have two mod requests that will help me (and probably a lot of other people) out a lot:

Picking and Choosing the Threads that Appear on Portal-
I explain at Mybbmods:
http://mods.mybboard.com/forum/showthrea...37#pid2037

Post Cutoff Date-
Users cannot respond to a thread that is x number of days old. This will greatly help with old threads being brought back up.

Thanks!
You'd better wait some time. Most of the modders don't want to create mods tht they'll have to remake when Gold comes out, and some of the modders have exams this time of the year and can't work on their computer.
Ok, thanks anyway!
Smethead Wrote:You'd better wait some time. Most of the modders don't want to create mods tht they'll have to remake when Gold comes out, and some of the modders have exams this time of the year and can't work on their computer.

Yea, if someone doesn't create this mod for Gold, or if Gold doesn't come along with this feature, I'll create it Smile
Quote:Users cannot respond to a thread that is x number of days old. This will greatly help with old threads being brought back up.

whats wrong with the old thread being brought back? if there is an update to the threads topic or something new etc ? else if u dont want to be brought back lock it or delete it