MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: High school drama
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
just opened a new site for all high school students, its basically for students to have some general high school discussions, get help from each other, and talk about school activities. My favorite thread on there right now has to be Senior Pranks Smile

link is: http://www.theschoolground.com

skin provided by FirefoxWiz, thank you soo much for that btw
Nice theme and colors, good on the eyes. Ole Wiz makes some good themes eh? Smile

On "everything else" category, your text is going over the border...

I also suggest putting more boards up...I know when I was teen (oh so long ago) I liked to talk a lot and have a WIDE variety of topics...do they call that ADHD now? :p

9/10 I rank ya Smile
haha

thank you for the kind comments, I guess for the part where the text goes over I am going to need firefoxwiz's help on that part!

but yea thank you again and hope this sites makes it big
Quote:I guess for the part where the text goes over I am going to need firefoxwiz's help on that part!
Eh? I don't see any text over-riding the border?
its the third section down where it says
"Everything Else
This is your place for the wild & crazy stuff, non-school topics in here "

the second line goes over the grey part
Nice skin, although I needed to use a proxy site to see the background images. That is happening to me on some American servers.
Weird huh!
Without proxy

[Image: The%20School%20Ground_thumb.png]

To fix your problem, just change the background color of "thead" class to "#219edf".
Your current gray color ("#7a7a7e") is not appropriate.
all problems should be fixed!

try it again and let me know if it works out fine?

edit: Thanks bas for the tips