MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: My Plaza and a Lottery Plugin
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi,

Can anyone tell me if there is lottery mod that works with MyPlaza. I have My Plaza on my site and I don't want to disable it but I would like to run a lottery as well. Any help would be appreciated. TIA!
My lottery mod would work if you replaced all instances of "myps" with "money" or whatever myplaza calls the column. It will work the same.
Thanks so much Smile

I'm such a noob...would anyone happen to know what myplaza calls it so that I dont make a mess of it?
It should be money at least that's what it was for early versions.
Is it literally just where it is myps? For instance...errormyps wouldnt be errormoney?
Does that make sense?
I've never tried it, so can't guarantee anything.

MyPlaza can have the name of it's column changed. Just rename the column 'money' to 'myps' in phpMyAdmin (or whatever you use).
Next, find:
define('MYPLAZA_MONEY_COLUMN', 'money');
and replace with
define('MYPLAZA_MONEY_COLUMN', 'myps');

in /inc/plugins/myplaza.php (I think)
If I make these changes do I still need to have the core MYPS installed?
No.

The message is too short. Please enter a longer message
You also need to remove the if statement ( don't forget the { & } )
 if($plugincache['active']['myps'])
Else not much will happen if you gonna activate the lottery plugin.
I had to change this post. I dont know what happened but it only sort of worked. The lottery seemed to work fine although I had to deactivate before it was completed. The bank in MyPlaza stopped working and some of the tables went funny such as the MyInventory. I don't really know why it would do this.