MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: New posts arent being recognised
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi, sorry to bother you all again.

It seems I have quite a major nuisance on my board. It has several issues, which i would assume would be related to cookies; but i cant see what ive done wrong.

New posts arent always showing up as new posts (like, the new post images on the forums arent showing up).
Old posts/private messages are sometimes staying as new posts/private messages.

The only way to fix this is to logout and log back in (note; it doesnt fix when i log out, it still is occuring, but once i log back in it fixes up).

This leads to me to believe it is a cookie issue, but i cant see what ive done wrong.

Any help would be greatly appreciated. If you need me to post any details please dont hesitate to ask.

the url is http://www.projectaus.com

Thanks,
David
1.4 will have a rebuilt new post tracking system, so hopefully this problem is already solved.
oh so this is a common problem?

Ok, well i guess i will have to wait for 1.4

Thanks again
Yeah it's a common problem. I can't wait till 1.4 fixes a few of these issues. I get so many complaints about this one in particular. It's hard to tell members that mybb has a bug and they just need to wait till 1.4 is out. Sad